FSCH Membership Information
Professionals who have met the requirements of membership in FSCH.
Membership in FSCH is open to:
- Physicians, dentists, chiropractors, podiatrists and psychologists who have doctorates and are licensed in the state in which they practice.
- Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Mental Health Counselors licensed under Florida State Law 491.
- Masters level nurses licensed in the State of Florida.
- Graduate students and interns in the above professions.
- Formal educational workshops presented twice a year that include instruction and practice at the Basic and Advanced levels of practice. These workshops are taught by acknowledged experts in their fields, with years of experience in the use of clinical hypnosis.
- Continuing education units approved for the practice of hypnosis by those licensed under Florida State Law 490 and 491.
- Credit toward ASCH Certification.
- Reduced workshop fees, as well as reduced fees for regional and national workshops offered by ASCH.
- Collegial and informal exchanges and consultation with other professionals with similar interests in hypnosis as a tool in treatment.
- Opportunities for leadership and teaching responsibilities in Florida and nationally.
- Opportunities for membership in and certification by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and membership in the International Society of Hypnosis.
- Listing in our Membership Directory, including live links to your email and website.
- Access to prior workshop materials and recordings on the Members Only website page.